- Arrival at Phnom Penh Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Activities today will depend on your arrival time.
- Short briefing: we will go through all the necessary topics that will make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. You will also have time to learn some Khmer, the language of Cambodia.
- Depart for the famous Tuol Sleng genocide museum, which tells the story of political struggles that faced Cambodia several decades ago with the Khmer Rouge.
- Visit the Norodom dynasty Royal Palace for a tour of this immaculate palace and its gardens. - Visit a local orphanage to interact with the children.
- Go to Takmao, Kandal province, FCCP Widows Colony and Primary School Project.
At the school you will meet the children and have the opportunity to take part in helping them by teaching them in art, English language and handicrafts.
- Final day at your community project at the Koh Kor Island Colony FCCP Project. Today the groups will rotate to have the opportunity to try each other’s activities and completion of the hut renovations.
- Farewell Party
- Flight to Siem Reap city. Check in and have some free time to relax and take in a swim in the hotel swimming pool.
- We will go to a local Cambodian orphanage in Angkor
Thom temple and interact and play with the children.
- Dinner in Siem Reap for a Cambodian buffet meal and watch an Apsara traditional dance show.
- Visit the Night market and have some shopping time.
- Biking tour of the Angkor Wat Temple complex: visit the most famous temple sites including Angkor Wat, Bayon temple and Tha Phrom, Elephant terrace, Baray.
- Elephant ride up and down Phnom Bakeng Mountain.
- Go for a mountain climb to see the sunset on Angkor Wat.
- Take the famous Tuk-Tuk to drive back to the hotel.
- Visit Cambodian Cultural Village: 11 villages which represent different culture heritages of Cambodia.
- Visit the War and Landmines museum. Continue with the visit of the Government sponsored Khmer Cultural Gallery where local craftsmen work and sell their products. You can also enjoy a guided tour of the workshops.
- If time, we will go shopping at Psar Dja where you can get souvenirs and other silk or silver items.
- Buffet dinner at a nice roof top restaurant overlooking the Siem Reap River.
- Transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
The program will vary depending on departure time.