- Meet your iTS Tour Leader at Montreal Airport before your private transfer to the hotel.
Activities today will depend on your arrival time.
- Montréal Museum of Fine Arts: founded in 1860, this major museum is amongst the most prominent in Canada.
- Visit the Olympic Park, a masterpiece of modern architecture built for the 1976 Summer Olympics.
- Take the funicular to the top of the Tower to enjoy the stunning views of the city.
- Guided visit of the McGill University, Canada’s most international university.
- Visit Parc Mont Royal, the perfect place for admiring a wide variety of plants and birds or for enjoying outdoor activities.
- French speaking school: learn about the cultural and language aspects of how a French system works in a primarily English country and meet the local students.
- Maple Syrup Museum: learn about the fascinating history of traditional maple products. A tasting session is included.
- Spend some time in Le Vieux Montréal (Old city) for some souvenir shopping before dinner in town.
- Transfer to Québec: check out and private bus to the Montmorency Falls. Admire the 83 m high falls (higher than the Niagara Falls!) before taking a guided visit of the site.
- Visit the Fortifications of Québec: guided tour of the only fortified city in North America with close to 4.6 km of walls and imposing gates.
- Dinner in town before “Les Fantômes du Québec”: you will be led on a 90-minute walking tour through the streets of Old Québec to hear 400 years of stories of murder, mysterious ghost sightings and tragedies.
- A trip to Québec is never completed until you’ve experienced the Wendake Tour: this ancestral site is a “window onto aboriginal culture”. The visit will last 1h45 and will include the museum, the so-called ‘Maison Tsawenhohi’, the Notre- Dame-de-Lorette Church and the Kabir Kouba Fall.
- Civilization Museum: learn about the history of Québec.
- Enjoy the European charm by visiting the Old Town (classified UNESCO World Heritage), including a stop for a picture in front of the magnificent Château de Frontenac.
- Walk along the Dufferin Terrace overlooking the Saint Lawrence River and the surrounding area.
- Musée du Fort: a sound and light show that recounts the military history of Québec. In just 30 minutes, by way of a giant model, you’ll understand the strategic challenges that made Québec City such a highly coveted city.
- Enjoy a last-minute shopping in Canada before dinner.
- Transfer to Québec International Airport for your flight back home.
The program will vary depending on departure time.