- Arrive in Hong Kong and transfer to your hotel
- Depending on your arrival time, we’ll take the Star Ferry to Tsim Sha Tsui and view the amazing skyline of Hong Kong Island.
The Star Ferry is an absolute ‘must do’ in Hong Kong and the night-times view of the Island is world famous. The walk along the Avenue of Stars on Kowloon side is a breathtaking experience
- Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
- Travel to Lantau Island to see the impressive Tian Tan Buddha, also known as the Big Buddha, a large bronze statue of a Buddha Amoghasiddhi.
- Back in town to visit Hong Kong museum of History.
- Before sunset we will use the Peak Tram to go up The Peak for an incredible view of Hong Kong Harbour.
- Dinner on The Peak and then enjoy the sight of Hong Kong and Victoria Harbour ablaze with light from the skyscrapers below you.
- Visit Hong Kong’s business district, where many multinational financial services corporations have their headquarters.
- We will make a small visit to the Exchange Square, the home of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
It also houses many international banking and law firms (Morgan Stanley, etc.) and is also home to the consulates in Hong Kong of Argentina, Canada and Japan and the American Club of Hong Kong.
- Visit the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- View the Symphony of Lights before dinner.
- Take a Junk cruise (a yacht for our exclusive use) from Hong Kong Harbour to the Islands of the New Territories.
- There will be time for swimming and playing on the beach before returning to Hong Kong.
- Take a tram ride (a legacy of British rule) from Happy Valley through the heart of Hong Kong.
- Dinner in local restaurant.
- Head off to board the Red Sail Junk from Central Pier around Hong Kong Island to Stanley.
- Have some free time at Stanley market before dinner: the shopping covers everything from Chinese porcelain to Nike trainers, Playstation games, to Fine Art, clothes and souvenirs.
- Explore Nathan Road (the most famous street in Hong Kong) before going on to Fa Yuen Street for souvenir shopping.
- Lunch in Mong Kok.
- Visit Hong Kong’s Museum of History.
- Dinner in the floating Jumbo Restaurant in Aberdeen Harbour. You are taken there by small boats from the jetty and treated to a feast on the brightly lit tourist favorite.
- Festival Walk: Hong Kong’s largest Mall. With many food outlets, an ice-skating rink, cinema complex and hundreds of shops there is more than enough to keep everyone busy.
- Go to Hong Kong Park and visit the Aviary, home to a vast number of exotic birds.
- Dinner in a local restaurantDay
- Transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
The program will vary depending on departure time.