- Arrive at the airport, meet your [its] guides and transfer directly to Omis camp.
- After, depending of your arrival time, we will walk and discover the town.
- Dinner at your camp following by an introduction game.
- After breakfast, the group will split into 3 groups and teachers will have to choose either each students will participate in our 3 activities or they will develop only one activity:
(1 day): From the basics to tips on accomplishing more advanced sea kayaking skills, this course will enable you to discover a new and exciting environment that beckons just off saltwater and freshwater coastlines everywhere.
(2 days): exciting, dynamic and rewarding, white-water kayaking is the most challenging of all the various styles of kayaking available.
(1 day): What makes rafting such a rewarding activity for many is that it is at once an individual and a team sport. The crew of your boat is an integral part of your ability to get the boat down the river.
NB: each person progresses at his own pace and the programs will be adapted according to the level and development of each person over the course of the week.
- Excursion day to Plitvice Lakes National Park where we will discover this UNESCO World Heritage site, world famous for its lakes arranged in cascades. An Orientation race will be organised.
- Lunch will be on your own inside the park.
- Check out and catch your bus to Split.
- From 11 am to 3 pm, will spend some time (teaching English, painting walls) at a local orphanage.
- Lunch will be organised at the local orphanage
- Later, we will enjoy a Historical tour of the city: Diocletian’s Palace, Cathedral Sveti Duje, St. Domnius, the top of the bell tower of Cathedral Sveti Duje...
- Dinner at your camp
- Award ceremony and disco.
- Transfer to Split’s' airport for your flight back home.
Activities will depend on departure time.