- Arrive at London airport and transfer to your hotel.
- We will head off to explore the Queensway area and Whiteleys Mall.
- Traditional ‘fish & chips’ dinner.
- Take on a walking tour: Westminster Abbey, St James’s Park, Buckingham Palace, The Mall, Trafalgar Square and the National Portrait Gallery.
- Take the breathtaking flight aboard the London Eye, where you will have spectacular views over the city.
- Early dinner before taking our coach for an evening theatre performance at the Apollo Victoria Theatre.
- Head on to Dramart Studios for a practical Dance workshop: a 2-hours session before lunch followed by the second dance practical workshop in the afternoon.
- Dinner before the evening performance: a Shakespeare production.
At present it is not possible to identify the production name, but this can be organized once you have decided from the various options on offer.
- Take in a backstage tour of the Royal Theatre.
- Make your way to the most famous wax-work museum in the world – ‘Madame Tussauds’.
- Dinner before enjoying the ‘Lion King’ performance in the famous Lyceum Theatre.
- Take the coach to the Shakespeare Globe Theatre where you will be given a backstage tour and also take part in a practical workshop.
- Free time: you will have the opportunity to take in some of the shops in Oxford Street.
- Dinner and then it’s time to put your posh frocks on and head out to the Disco (from 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm) before heading back to the hotel to rest those dancing feet.
- Head out by coach and participate in the Theatreland guided walking tour.
- You will take in one of London’s most famous art galleries: the Tate Modern.
- Have your final performance in the West End.
- Drive to the River Thames where you will have a riverboat trip from Westminster Pier to Greenwich. Along the river tour you will see many famous sights. You can explore Greenwich and have lunch before heading back to Westminster Pier, again by boat.
- From there, you will take the coach back to the hotel to freshen up before your last dinner out.
The evening will be geared toward either the cinema or bowling or ice-skating.
- Check out and transfer to London Airport for your flight.
- If time, you can stop en-route at Westfield Shopping Mall for a last-minute shopping chance.
The program will vary depending on departure time.