- Arrive at London airport and transfer to your London hotel for check in.
- Explore the Queensway area and Whiteleys Mall.
- Traditional “fish & chips” dinner.
- Take a tour at the Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre.
- Go to the Globe for a practical workshop on a play of your choice which will last about two hours.
- Take your coach to Westminster Abbey to see this momentous structure with a wealth of history.
- Return to the hotel to freshen up and then head out for dinner before a trip to a West End theatre for a Shakespeare production.
At present it is not possible to identify the production name, but this can be organized once you have decided from the various options on offer.
- Early departure towards the West Country and the historical town of Bath.
The focus will be on the very famous English novelist, Jane Austen who lived in Bath in the later years of her life. A good reason for visiting Bath is the fact this city has changed little since the days when Jane Austen lived here and as a World Heritage City it offers some amazing sights.
- You will tour around the city under the direct guidance of an expert on Jane Austen and Bath.
- Have dinner in Bath to truly savor the City experience before heading to your hotel for a night in Bath.
- Head north with our expert guide to Stratford Upon Avon.
- We will take in a tour of Shakespeare’s Birthplace Museum, Nash’s House, Halls Croft and Anne Hathaway’s Cottage.
- Head back down to our hotel in London where you will once again check in.
- Late dinner.
- Visit the Victoria and Albert Museum and the British Theatre Museum for a tour of this fascinating place.
- Visit the British Museum, where you can truly grasp the world’s history with artifacts from all over the world from every age of man.
- Then, you will have the opportunity to return to the hotel to freshen up before dinner.
- Dinner around Covent Garden.
- Then, you will then take in a show in the West End, and recommended is the stunning show “War Horse”.
- Overnight in your hotel in London.
- Check out and transfer to London Heathrow Airport.
The program will vary depending on departure time.