- Arrival at Paris Airport. Transfer to the hotel and check in.
- Climb the Eiffel Tower and enjoy Paris’ worldwide known landmark.
- Boat cruise: relax and admire the monuments during the 1-hour loop on the river Seine.
- Notre-Dame de Paris: enter the cathedral, a gothic masterpiece famous after novelist Victor Hugo’s Quasimodo.
- Musée du Louvre: this huge museum houses the enigmatic Mona Lisa among the best works of art from all over the world.
- French School: exchange and interact with the local students.
- Champs-Elysées: it is seen by the Parisians as nothing else but the ‘World’s most beautiful Avenue’ – a chance for some last-minute shopping!
- Dinner before we climb the Arc de Triomphe at dusk for the finest night views of the capital.
- Château de Versailles: the construction project was begun in 1682, when this stunning castle officially became the seat of the government. Admire the original perspective of the gardens later developed by André Le Nôtre.
- Montmartre: visit the Basilique du Sacré-Cœur and experience the Paris’ Bohemian district having your portrait sketched at Place du Tertre.
- Early check out. Transfer to Nice. Check-in at your hotel in Nice.
- Private bus transfer to Monaco. Walk around and enjoy the view on the harbour from the Palace’s esplanade. You might catch sight of yachts or red Ferraris…
- Dinner in town.
- Cannes: Boat Excursion to Sainte Marguerite Island, an exceptional site where nature, culture and relaxation join in total harmony. Capture the scents of pine and eucalyptus…
- Spend some time in the famous city of Cannes; discover the Festival Palace and the Croisette.
- On the way back to Nice, visit the Renoir Museum in Cagnes sur Mer before dinner.
- Walking tour in the Côte d’Azur’s cosmopolitan capital. Experience the ‘Flower and Fruit Market’, enjoy the produces of Provence and interact with the local farmers
- Private bus transfer to Eze: guided visit of the medieval village – a relaxing place for Picasso and Nietzsche among others… and its exotic garden. A wonderful panorama!
- Visit the Fragonard perfume factory laboratory and discover the various procedures involved in creating their products going through 3,000 years of perfume history.
- Dinner in town.
- Check out of your hotel and transfer to Nice airport for your flight back home.
The program will vary depending on departure time.