- Arrival at Rome Airport and transfer to the hotel
-Discover the famous “Villa d’Este” - UNESCO’s heritage.
- Then after some time at a shopping mall we’ll visit the “Bohemian” district of Trastevere.
- Visit the Coliseum which was host to gladiatorial combat.
- Then walk the Via Sacra which traverses the Forum.
- Walking tour through the city (Pantheon, Trevi Fountain…).
- Go the Vatican: visit the museum and the Sistine Chapel most famous for Michelangelo’s ceiling.
- Visit the St Peter’s Square and Basilica.
- Travel to the Spanish steps, the liveliest square of Rome.
- Early breakfast to catch our train to Florence (3hrs).
- Visit the Duomo (Cathedral) and discover the main sites of the Tuscany’s capital such as the Ponte Vecchio and the Piazza della Signoria.
- Guided visit of the Uffizi Gallery, which houses the collections of the infamous Medici family - Caravaggio, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo...
- Excursion to Pisa, and see the impressive Duomo (cathedral) and the cathedral’s bell tower - better known as the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Visit the Accademia and see the amazing David’s statue.
- Travel to Siena and visit this Medieval and Baroque city where we can admire the site of Piazza del Campo – the heart of Sienna and the location for the summertime horse racing spectacle called il Palio.
- Check out and travel by train to Venice.
- Explore the main sites – San Marco Square, Doge’s Palace, the Grand Canal, the Campanile and the Rialto Bridge. Enjoy the love beauty omnipresent in Venice and return to our hotel.
- Dinner at Hard Rock Café before attending to a show at Theater San Gallo.
- Overnight in Venice.
- Check out and catch our private bus to go for rest of the day to Gardaland Amusement Park to enjoy its amazing rides and attractions.
- Check in and dinner in your hotel near Gardaland.
- Transfer to Milan and check in. Visit the Duomo square and the Cathedral of Milan.
- Visit “La Scala”, the mythic opera, and its museum.
- Shopping inside the Quadrilatero della Moda or travel to San Siro, home of Milano and Inter for a guided tour.
- Check out and transfer to the airport.
The program will vary depending on departure time.