- Arrive in Amman airport and transfer to your hotel.
Activities today will depend on arrival time
- Transfer to Petra. The journey down the King’s Highway takes about 3 hours. Your first stop will be a visit to Little Petra. This will be your first taste of the Rose-Red City, on a smaller scale.
- After a tour, lunch and time to explore you will then move on to Petra where you will check into your hotel.
- We will go for the ‘Petra By Night’ tour – a fantastic descent of the Siq by candle light with Bedouin musicians awaiting you at the Treasury.
- Early transfer to the Petra Valley. The view of The Treasury as you enter Petra through the Siq is a wonderful sight. It is easy to understand why Petra has been chosen as one of the new Seven Wonders of the World.
- We will explore the sites in the lower valley – the Urn Tomb, the Roman Amphitheatre and the Royal Tombs. - If there is time we will try to reach the Monastery and sights in the Upper Valley. We will then travel to Karak to see its magnificent Crusader fortress. - Transfer to your hotel in Amman and dinner.
- Visit a few local shops before we board the coach and transfer to Wadi Rum.
- Check into your tented accommodation at Bait Ali Camp before we begin the outdoor activities:
• Abseiling / rappelling
• Camel trekking • Treasure hunt • Jeep tour to Wadi Rum
The group will take part in two activities. Each activity will last approximately 2 hours before rotation.
- In the evening, there will be time to visit Sunset Rock, and an opportunity for some star gazing.
- The group will go for a small hike out in the plains that surround Bait Ali Camp before activities begin.
- Evening activities may include movie time, karaoke or talent show to name several options.
- Transfer to Wadi Mujib, the most famous wadi in Jordan. A spectacular canyon (sometimes called “the Grand Canyon of the Middle East”) crossed by the Kings’ Highway.
- We start trekking through the wonderful scenery of Mujib. The end of the trek reaches its climax with an amazing abseil through the waterfall.
- After our trek we will travel to Amman.
- Visit the site of Jerash: the number and state of the buildings make this the best Roman site in the Middle East.
- Transfer to the Dead Sea for the start of our biking trip which takes us along the smaller farm roads on our route to the lowest spot on earth, the Dead Sea.
- Check out and transfer to the airport.
The program will vary depending on departure time.