- Arrive at Nairobi’s Airport and transfer to your hotel. Depending on your arrival time we may be able to visit the Nairobi Giraffe Centre or Bomas of Kenya Cultural Show.
- Start with your Project School.
- Welcome ceremony and tour of the school before starting to work in the afternoon.
iTS specializes in sourcing appropriate projects and we liaise with you throughout the leading up period about the logistics and requirements to support your students work – this includes preparing materials, hiring local craftsmen and providing information about what can be achieved.
- Final day of your CAS project
- Celebration with the school and local community. Today will be dedicated to teaching, interaction and games.
- Formal ‘handover’ ceremony and traditional African music and dancing before dinner.
- Transfer to Maasai Mara National Park for your First game drive. The Maasai Mara is Africa’s premier destination for wildlife and you have the best chance to see the Big Five here compared to anywhere on the continent.
- Dinner in the camp will be made by our own cooks.
- Overnight in camp - serviced with a kitchen, dining hall, security fence, and full time staff. Most tents have internal toilets including showers.
- First game drive of the day.
Your safari vehicle will have a maximum of 7 people thereby guaranteeing everyone a window seat. In addition the roof is retractable to allow for better photographs and a complete panoramic view.
- Picnic lunch by the Mara River and a short visit to the hippo and crocodile banks accompanied by the Park Rangers.
- Return to the camp in the late afternoon. The Park Rangers can be invited to talk about the wildlife, conservation issues and answer your questions.
- Early morning game drive then we will visit an authentic Maasai Village (not a tourist mock-up) to see how the local people live.
- Journey back to Nairobi and check in to your hotel.
- Celebration dinner.
- Check-out and transfer to the International Airport for your flight back home.
The program will vary depending on departure time.