- Arrive at Kathmandu Airport and be taken to the local airport for a domestic flight to Pokhara.
- Check in into your hotel to organize your gear for the start of the trek the following day.
- Explore the market street of Pokhara.
- Overnight and dinner at the hotel.
- Travel to Nayapool and start the trek to the hill top village of Ulleri, taking in the 3,800 steps along the way, through the river valley and forest.
- Overnight in Ulleri (4 hrs / 2,070m).
- Early start as we hike on up to the high point of Ghorepani and summit of Poon Hill, which provides fantastic views of the Annapurna range and some of the highest mountains in the world.
This will take us up to our first important acclimatization point, which is extremely important for the rest of the trip.
- Overnight in Ghorepani (5 hrs / 2,850m).
- Very early start for those who wish to climb up to the top of Poon hill for a morning sunrise over the Annapurna range, at over 8,000m above sea level.
- We will be back in Ghorepani for breakfast and then head to Tadapani for dinner and overnight (6 hrs / 2,660m).
- Our trek will take us to Chhomrung as we descend to a lower altitude and different climate zone. The hike is relatively easy (5hrs / 2,030m).
- Overnight in Chhomrung.
- Himalayan Area: increase in altitude. The trek will take us to our highest sleeping point on the trip.
- Overnight in the Himalayan Area (7 hrs / 2,920m).
- Today is the start of the real climbing as we move to Machhapuchere Base Camp gaining 800m in altitude.
- Overnight in the Base camp (4 hrs / 3,720m).
- Head on and up to Annapurna Base Camp.
- On our return we will stop for a short rest before heading on down to Bamboo for our next night’s camp and rest at a much lower altitude.
- Annapurna Base camp (3 hrs / 4,130m)
- Bamboo (7 hrs / 2,300m).
- We will continue our descent to Jhinuwa or Hot Spring where we will overnight. (6 hrs / 1,400m).
- Final day of the trek: head on to Pothana and then onto Pokhara where we will finish and rest. (9hrs / 1,900m). Depending on our timing, we may stay in Pothana.
- Celebration dinner.
- Return to Kathmandu.
- If time, visit Durbar Square and the Swyambhunath Stupa.
The program and overnight will vary depending on departure time.