Arrive at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to your hotel. If there is time we will do some local sightseeing.
- Dinner near your hotel
- Transfer to your Service project in Banepa. Here you will take part in a large scale project which will involve painting and other tasks suitable for the two days of Service. Facilities are rudimentary and you would have the opportunity to improve them by refurbishing rooms (painting bare walls, installing notice boards, installing tube lights and fans).
iTS sources all materials locally and will engage local craftsmen to support you, if required. Please be aware that the location of your service project may change.
- Dinner and overnight in Kathmandu.
- Final day of the Project work.
- Return to our hotel in the early evening to freshen up before a bit of sightseeing at Pashupatinath where earnest Hindus are brought to expire and where their ashes line the stone platforms along the river’s banks.
- Nepali Dinner and Cultural show.
- Board on your early flight into the mountains to view Mount Everest and the surrounding peaks which make up 17 of the largest mountains in the world.
- Make your way by coach to Sundarijal, the starting point of our trek. - Sundarijal is in the north of Kathmandu valley and it means “beautiful water” and as the name suggests there are many waterfalls and springs.
- Dinner and overnight in Chisapani from where it is possible to see the Annapurna and Lantang mountain ranges.
- Today we will continue our trek to Nagarkot which will be a longer day covering approximately six hours of walking. The surrounding countryside has spectacular views and after a long day walk you will be rewarded with an impressive sunset view from our hotel in Nagarkot.
- Dinner and overnight at our hotel.
- Start the return journey to Kathmandu. Once back in Kathmandu you will take in a tour of this splendid city.
- Visit Pashupatinath Temple, Durbar Square and its many temples, and finish off the day with Boudhanath Stupa.
- There will also be the opportunity to do some local shopping in the main tourist district of Thamel where you are sure to pick up a few bargains.
- Last night in Kathmandu with dinner at a local restaurant.
Check out and transfer to the airport for your flight home.
Today’s activities and overnight will depend on your flight schedule.