- Arrival at Madrid Airport. Transfer to your hotel and check in.
- Activities today will depend on your arrival time.
- Sightseeing tour: Retiro Park, Alcala Gate and Cibeles.
- Dinner at our hotel.
- Visit the Prado, Spain’s best Art Museum with a fantastic collection of Old Masters (Goya, Velasquez, El Greco...).
- Travel to Toledo, which was once the capital of medieval Spain.
- Visit the impressive gothic Cathedral.
- Dinner at a local restaurant in Madrid.
- Visit the Reina Sofia Museum. See Picasso’s masterpiece “Guernica”, a painting everyone should see and know about.
- We will go to Atocha railway station and have lunch inside its Botanical Gardens.
- Visit Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, home of FC Real Madrid.
- Dinner at Madrid Hard Rock Café.
- Check out and travel to Cordoba, the ancient city where Arabs, Catholics and Jews lived well all together.
- Visit the Mezquita: from a Roman temple to a Mosque, it has been converted to a Cathedral in the 13th Century.
- Private transfer to Seville, capital city of Andalusia.
- Check in and dinner at our hotel.
- Visit the palace-fortress Alcazar, and then Seville’s cathedral, La Giralda, with its 90m high minaret.
- Visit the Archives of the Indies where Spanish links with the New World and its colonial possessions are maintained.
- Flamenco dinner and overnight in Seville.
- Transfer to Malaga: visit the 11th century fortress of La Alcazaba and the Archaeological Museum to understand how the medieval wars between Moors and Spaniards shaped southern Spain.
- Visit the Picasso Museum to appreciate the works of this master of modern art who was born in Malaga.
- After the visit, there will be time for shopping.
- Check in to our hotel and dinner in town.
- Travel to Tarifa and go whale and dolphin watching.
Sightings may depend on the weather.
- The narrow streets, whitewashed houses and timeless feel of Tarifa are lovely and we will have time to explore it and do some shopping.
- Go to La Punta de Tarifa, where the Mediterranean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean and from where we may be able to see the African’s shores.
- Dinner and overnight in Malaga.
- Check out and travel to Granada.
- Visit the fairytale-like Alhambra, one of the humanity and Arabs heritage, this incredible fortress-palace complex is perched on a hill overlooking Granada.
- Walk through the Albaicin, the old town of Granada.
- Dinner at a local restaurant and overnight in Granada.
- Transfer to the international airport for your flight back home.
The program will vary depending on departure time.