- Arrival at Barcelona Airport, transfer to your hotel and check in.
-We may have time to visit the famous Parc Guell and admire the gardens and the beautiful panorama of Barcelona.
- Activities today will depend on arrival time.
- Visit the Monasterio de Pedralbes, founded in 1327 and which was dedicated to Saint Mary: it is one of the best examples of Catalan Gothic architecture.
- See Gaudi’s most famous and unique buildings: La Pedrera and the impressive Sagrada Familia Cathedral which is still in construction.
- See some the highlights of Barcelona: La Rambla and Plaça Catalunya.
- Dinner in Hard Rock Café.
- Take our coach to Port Aventura and spend the day in the biggest amusement park in Spain (and one of the largest in Europe), enjoying the amazing rides and attractions.
- Tapas dinner in Barcelona.
- Explore the typical Born area and the Parc de la Ciutadella.
- Visit the Picasso Museum.
- Then, we will go to la Barceloneta, Barcelona’s famous beach, for relaxation or tanning contests.
- Have some free time in Maremagnum, the famous Barcelona’s shopping mall.
- Dinner in town.
- Trip to Montserrat, in the mountains north of Barcelona using both the train and the typical mountain railway.
- Visit the incredible Benedictine Monastery's museum.
- Listen to the fantastic boy's choir singing in the beautiful Montserrat’s Cathedral.
- Board the funicular to the top of the mountain where nature trails and incredible vistas await.
- Travel back to Barcelona and dinner.
- Visit the Palau Nacional, one of Barcelona’s most interesting museums.
-Then, visit the Poble Espanyol, a rebuilt Spanish village which shows us the best examples of popular architecture.
- Finish off the day with the visit the Camp Nou Stadium, home of FC Barcelona.
- Visit the Miro Foundation located in the Parc of Montjuic.
- Visit the Boqueria Market to spend some time shopping or tasting the many delicatessen food of this unique market.
- Explore the Gothic Quarter with its narrow streets full of souvenir shops, fashion stores and tapas bars.
- Flamenco dinner and show.
- Transfer to Barcelona's airport.
The program will vary depending on departure time.