- Arrive at Colombo Airport and meet your iT’S staff, the group will take the coach down the south coast.
- On the way, we will stop by Kaluthara orphanage and bring some donations that you have generously collected.
- After enjoying a good lunch in a Sri Lankan restaurant, we will check in at your hotel.
- We will go to the city and take a walking tour of the historic centre of Galle which is included in the UNESCO World Heritage.
The city is the best example of a fortified city built by the Portuguese in South and Southeast Asia. - Later, we will go back to the hotel for some sports activities: Volley-ball, football…
- Begin your Service Project at the local school.
- After the welcome ceremony, iTS will source and provide all materials in line with the recommendations of the school. There will be time to interact with some of the students, lead some games and spend some time in the classroom.
- Visit a local spice garden and learn about all the benefits of natural herbs and spices.
- This morning the Service Project continues at the school.
- After a quick rest at your hotel, we will discover the countryside by biking around with professional guides. Rice fields, water buffalo, birds, temples and coconut trees will enlighten your day.
- Whole day at the school with the children and lunch on site.
Today the students will have a great opportunity to give some time to the children at the school, and take part in a variety of activities throughout the day.
This is a time where the students will make today special for the children and we will also organize a farewell party.
- Transfer to Colombo Airport in order to connect for your flight home.
Today’s activities and overnight will depend on your flight schedule.