- If you arrive late you’ll be staying in Phuket Town for the night. if not we will travel by boat to Ko yao noi.
- First day of our Kayak expedition: start paddling towards a lovely sandy point on Ko Yao Yai for lunch.
- Paddle towards Ko Boi Yai National Park and set up the camp for the night.
- Dinner and discussion on the ecosystems.
- Paddle north up the western coast of Ko Yao Noi. This coastline is undeveloped and features a variety of mangrove species, secluded beaches and limestone karsts rock formations.
- From there, paddle over to Ko Roi where you will have lunch and free time for swimming or relaxing.
- Visit a cave that leads into a hidden lagoon and keep paddling to Ko Kudu Yai and Ko Kudu Noi which offer stunning cliffs, wildlife and splendid beaches.
- After a relaxing time on the beach, get onboard our escort boat and head back to Ko Yao Noi to check into your resort.
- Transfer to Ko Yao Noi for some climbing.
- Back in Ko Yao Noi: the Homestay Project families will meet you and take you to their homes for lunch.
- Spend the afternoon doing Batik.
- Visit the local high school: you’ll meet the students, plant some mangrove trees and help with the gardens where they are growing home produce.
- Overnight with your homestay families to truly experience life as an islander.
- Transfer to Ko Khlui from where we will take up our paddles again to circumnavigate the island.
- Paddle over to Ko Chong Lat. This coastline features some of the nicest cliffs in the bay and the old-growth jungle makes it even more appealing.
- Buffet dinner and overnight at our resort.
- Head out on your kayaks to explore the mangroves.
- Visit Hong Yai, a massive 1km long lagoon that is only accessible by paddling through a short cave.
Thailand’s remaining mangrove forests are the breeding ground and nursery for much of the marine life in the ocean.
- We’ll paddle through an area to see Buffy fish owls and Dusky langurs and hear the unforgettable sound of gibbons making their morning calls.
- Return in the late afternoon and settle into our bungalows.
- Transfer to Ko Yao Yai, the largest island in the bay and which has very little development. Start the day with either snorkeling or kayaking (groups will rotate).
- Return to Ko Yao Noi in the afternoon.
- Full day of mountain biking on Ko Yao Noi. This will give you a nice final taste of this lovely island.
- You’ll be transferred back to Phuket to either check into the hotel in Phuket Town or head straight to the airport.
The total length of the trip will depend on your arrival and departure times.