- Arrival at Kennedy Airport. Transfer to your hotel and check in. Activities today will depend on your arrival time.
- Depending on your jet lag we may have time for a walk to Central Park before dinner.
- Morning ferry to Ellis Island with magnificent views back to Manhattan. Ellis Island Tour including the Immigration Museum.
- Optional stop at Statue of Liberty.
- Lunch in Manhattan. We will spend the afternoon at the Guggenheim Museum, home of many masterpieces (Pollock, Chagall, Picasso, Cezanne...).
- We will take the subway to Brooklyn and start our drawing lesson in the Empire Fulton Ferry Park between Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges.
- Shopping in SoHo before spending some time at our art in the Drawing Centre.
- We will go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to beat the crowds and see the masterpieces of Impressionists, Ethnic art, Flemish and Dutch masters, among others artists.
- After lunch, we will go to a famous drawing location: Central Park. This fantastic park is a good source of inspiration in any season.
- Dinner in Manhattan.
- Visit the world renowned MoMa (Museum of Modern Art).
- We will walk through midtown to take a look of the following famous buildings: Radio City hall, Rockefeller Centre and the Grand Central station.
- We will then attend to the UN Building tour.
- If time, we will go to Flatiron Building area before dinner.
- Visit the Frick Collection, home of some of the most famous sixteenth to eighteenth century European art.
- After lunch you will have the opportunity to draw (on the East Side or Greenwich Village) before sightseeing and shopping.
- We will then go to Broadway for dinner and watch a world renowned show.
- Take a Limo tour to get back to our hotel.
- Visit the Whitney Museum of American Art which focuses on 20th and 21st-century American art and places a particular emphasis on exhibiting the work of living artists.
- Experience 5th Avenue and the buzz of design with a tour of Parsons School of Design (home of “Project Runway”). - Early Gala dinner followed by the Empire State Building ascent to see the lights of New York.
- Transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
The program will vary depending on departure time.